Sunday, July 27, 2008

What a DAY!

So, I woke up at 11 and watched kids central... until around 2 when Ibu called to meet her at Tamp. Today bad day larrr.... My foot hurts. I dunno why I kept kicking ppl's shoes and why people kept stepping on my foot! And today, I ran into a number of kiasu people. You know lah who are the ones who are usually kiasu... No need to say. Seriously, they drove me bonkers. And the cars... Wahlao... I felt like throwing my sandals at the cars. When I wanted to cross the road, the cars deliberately moved SLOWLY! I was shouting "Oi! Bawak kereta ke kereta lembu?! Jalan mcm bapak kau punye jalan... org lain tak payah jalan per??" And Ibu was like... Joining the club... But I was the one who was doing the major hoo-hah... What do you expect... Haha. Today is my first day of RED day!! And I can't control much during my 'darah-up' moments. So... Anyway.

I ate a damn lot today sia!! McSpicy EVM Upsize for lunch and 2 chickens from Arnolds, and some other side orders. I just realized how 'berisi' I am already. Now I am confused on whether I should continue eating to be a lil bit more 'fatter' or should I just maintain the weight. Lol. Anyhoo...

My SIM card will be ok on monday... So... :DD smiles. Uhmm I hope tomorrow we will go to Toa Payoh Hub to find my hp batt. Its like a zillion handphone shops there. So... Just pick one. And now, my stomach is like having a 'masalah peribadi'. Gotta go to the toi2...

Ciaos.

ooh I saw one cute hot guy! :D

No comments: