Monday, July 07, 2008

Updates after so long...

I forgot when was the last time I blogged but it seems that it has been such a long time since i last updated my blog. So anyways, let me trace back.

Today, which is Sunday. Woke up late. Haha. Supposed to meet up with the group at 10 but I WOKE UP at 10. Lol. Standard. But you don't know why I woke up late. Now here's the part!

Yesterday, Saturday. Went to JB. Left home at 6+ and went to the tailor, then went to the car shop. We waited for like 4 hours for the cars to be done. Ayah tinted the windows and pasted a sticker for the windscreen. cool. Tinted windows. But still can see through... But still... Nina kept saying "Yay! At least the banglas at the back of lorries which would pass our car in future, can't see me clearly... I don't need to hide already!! Wee~" and I was like, "Hello! The one whom they get to see is only me or matin! The chances of them seeing you is like 40/60! You are the one sitting in the middle sit. And looking out the window is my hobby, so obviously, I am blocking you and they can will see me. So I am the one who should be happy! Pfft." And Zalillah went " Alah, anak raja lah katakan... " The funny thing, me and nina gave a face and said "What ther, NO Link!" Lol. So anyway, we drove up to... nvm. I'll skip that part. Not worth remembering. haha. Teet. Next!

Then went to jusco at permas. uhhh... After that went to Senibong. Wheee... Now I know the spelling. I saw the name at the road sign. Pfft. Tu pon suke. And I saw... Serina Redzwan. ok watever, moving on. The causeway to Singapore was packed around 11. And there were plans to stay overnight at the Zon hotel or Hyatt. But the hotels were fully booked. TV3's JomHeboh stuff. Kentot. so. We lepak at some place until three. I couldn't help but sleep. But of course I couldn't sleep comfortably uh... in fact, it was a very... tiring and painful sleep. Hahaha. Ok lets call it a nap instead. We only reached the second link at 3 am. It was empty. Cool. I know. Haha.

So, Thats y I woke up late. And just now, those kids went to wild wild wet. Me? Project... Lol. Kesian kan aku?? haha. takper. I kinda hate my life but i love my life. Pathetic. I can't even decide for myself. Anyway. Things will get much better. Look on the bright side of life :D

Ok I wanna sleep before lose my appetite! :D Nitey nites!

No comments: