Friday, July 04, 2008

Can I cry??

I am so tired. [when will I stop saying this??]
But yeah, I'm damn tired, I wanna sleep but I can't!!

Today. Was a blow. The crit for my group was... PFFT! ARGh!!! So irritating! I hate this feeling. But as Ziza's baba's sayings. "Do better in the next assignment!" Lol. Yea... Gonna do better ayte. Wallahi, I could've fainted right up front there with most of the eyes staring at me... [Dah lah tak santap pagi!] But I have to say, I manage to control myself. It's kinda expected that the results will be disappointing. But we'll do better in the next assignment. Now that I am just worried. Can I cry?? I am soooo worried!!! What if we don't do better in the next submission??

Anyway...

Tomorrow, the whole family on my father's side is gonna have dinner at Senibong! wheee.... Eat again?? I think I need to get a new weighing scale. I really do. At the rate I am eating, I might have diabetes when I reach 40 or nvm...

Just yesterday night, I ate Spaghetti, chicken cutlet and fish & chips. Just now, I went to eat at Arab st. Had some rice at baba's place, then went to eat gado-gado and then satay kajang. Not forgetting the indulgence of biscuits in my bag. What ther. Ate a damn lot and I must say, I think I am gaining more weight. [Perut aku mcm nak buncit jer, tapi MACAM ajer... Belum buncit lagi...]

Well, that practically means, my appetite is getting better and my health too, I guess. I'll just need sleep! So... Amirah, you know what to do!!

-Ouh damn, I have to wait for Geraldine's call. -.-"

I'll be out of Singapore tomorrow from 6 am. How cool is that? Not cool if I dun get enough sleep!

No comments: