Wednesday, July 09, 2008

:DD

I am free!!! Hahaha. Lol. But not for long! After maghrib, I'll have to go to Baba's house for my cousin's birthday. Yeay! Adillah is 13! haha. So big already... but yet, so small. Ok what the.

Anyway, today was submission for both P2 assignment 2.1 and horticulture assignment 1. I must say, we did a last minute job again. Thanks to PERRY (course manager)! Bloody hell. Ok shall not complain much. Things happen for a reason right?? So yea. The assignments we last minute, but fruitful! Like... During P2's crit, Swee (lecturer) did not criticize that much on our work. She even said 'Good effort, well done!'. Whoa, Lucky me! Lucky us!! Though I thought if given more time, we could have done better in our analysis.

Orchard road is like our second home! Well, maybe the fifth or the sixth for me... I have so many homes. ahahha. ok lame. But yea. We keep going down to orchard road! Alamakkkk boring seyyyy... I don't know how long this would take but yea... it sux. Hey, but I think I fell in love with Emerald Hill Road! Ouh I SO loveee the shop houses!!! So can't wait to camwhore tomorrow. Imagine, for the next assignment, we have to take pictures from 9am - 6 pm!!! Like what the!!! I know. Have to do photo mapping of the human traffic in orchard road. Luckily it is divided into 4 parts. Haha. Dun understand right?? nevermind.

Basically we have to take pictures of 9 am, 12 nn, 3 pm and 6 pm shots. in between these time, we will most probably... lepak. No I dun do lepaks. Thats y its 'most probably'. So what to do? Cam whore!!! hahah. Cool lah. So can't wait!!

Then. Uhh... Dunno lah, Life so hectic. Projects projects PROJECTS. I don't even have time to get enough sleep! And money flows out like water. Pfft. Haha.

This P2 consumes alot of things you know. Sometimes I just wonder if I am doing the right thing. But Most of the time, I know what I am doing. Haha, Nvm. Lame!!

P/s: I wonder if ziza's fish died.

No comments: