Thursday, July 03, 2008

Just some updates :)

Never in my Junior life, had I been this tired, sick, busy... whatever "shit in" synonyms you can think of. Oh yeaaa.... I am in deep shit. It's my health deteriorating, it's my grades thats gonna get affected... Anywhere I choose to go, I am in deep shit.

But I'm Choosing to look at the bright side. Like seriously, life sucks pretty badly right now. But I chose to be with the right person. Chose to see the right person. And I am happy living my life with that person. That's pretty good.

Anyways, with that particular person, I watched Hancock... Yea. We did. Haha. Thanks to Uncle Pat, Mummy and Daddy. And whoever related. But I was glad I went out with them. Though my head was half-filled with thinking about tomorrow's submission. -Damn. Don't these people -so called, lecturers, stop making our lives miserable or what.

Been busy with my Project 2 assignment. Only the first part and I am -Sian. Anyway, forget it. I am damn tired already. Tomorrow is submission/presentation. And I have a meeting at 4 in town. And there I go with the DSLR again. :T

Ok. Nvm. I gotta go now. Will blog soon!

No comments: