Friday, July 25, 2008

Here comes PAUL

So Perry is gone... Good riddance! He is so -redundant. Lol. And now Paul is here to take over for p2. I was shocked like hell when he told us of his expectations. But luckily, before I could start to hate Swee, she justified herself by answering my question with good rationale. Wooh~ At last! I can understand swee! After two weeks of not being able to understand a single thing that she had been trying to convey. Until Harith had to become the middleman/interpretor... That was how bad it was for the past two weeks until today.... Lol. Today... Marks the happiest day of my p2 life. More happiest days to come I hope. Swee+Paul+Harith... Fantastic combination man. It is like a formula to success when you really know how to use it. its like Creativity+Rationale+Morale(eq)... I can't really put my thoughts about this perfect combo in words now. But it's something like this.

Oooh... And I am having a flu. Headache on strike, so I am Bed ridden. I (-.-) I
So sad. :I

Ok people I gotta go. Nites.

No comments: