Sunday, July 13, 2008

Update :D

Saturday

Downtown East!!! Ate at Hei Sushi and saw Sarah :D haha. She was dumbfounded when she saw me... And After Sushi with Ong and Angah, we ate at Mac. I tell you, it was quite a meal!! What occaision? I don't know. Haha. But all I know, MacDonalds were filled with mamat hots. lol. Sempat aku cuci mata.

Sunday (Today)

Woke up at 11 and went to Whitesands. For what? Eat kfc. Lol. So unhealthy. Oh and it's Busu's birthday. So while we were waiting for matin to pass the money to buy busu's cake at the WS entrance, guess what happened?! A cute bird pooped on mika's hands!!! Me and nina freaked out like hell... I think the people passing by were looking at us. So embarrassing. Haha. I know, we can become bimbos at times. And the situation was so funny... I can't describe it here. Takper mika, tu maknanya nak dapat duit!! haha. And luckily that hot guy in the CD uniform we saw had already went to the donut stall so he did not get to see our bimbo-ness!

Heh, and the Choc ice cream cake was superb! sejak bile aku pandai makan kek ngan ice cream... aku pon tak tau! ~

No comments: