Monday, July 14, 2008

Warning: Do accept my Apologies for crying my heart out here...

Great! Just great! *pouts*
What the hell.
First, I realized that I'd left my mp4 in my uncle's camera bag which is now at Ang Mo Kio... Pfffttt
And then, my sim card is taking its toll on me! WTT!

I don't know how to start another day without my phone and my MP4. Well, at least I can live without my mp4... But Phone?? Nono.... Arghhh.... Shucks.

These incidents just add up to my bad day. Just now, we were TWO bus stops away from school, and you know what? I got an sms stating that morning class was canceled!!! Wow! How amazing!!

Anyway to those dumb a***h***s out there. Don't think I am so free ok. I am not sitting down lepak-ing or whatever shiet. I am busy with my projects and if you think I am ignoring you, then too bad. I have a life to catch. And puh-leez. Don't act as if you worship the ground I walk on. I need air.

No comments: