Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday... boring saturday...

I could choose to go out... But did not. I felt like sleeping the whole day but ended up eating non-stop. After bread, porridge and after that, cake. And the list goes on. Luckily I did not go out, cos its raining now, Bloody hell. But it seems like it has come to a halt. : I I heard there are plans to go watch the fireworks tonight :D Anyway, Kak Fiza (My father's twin sister's daughter, my cousin in short) got her license! It only took her one test! Wah damn lucky lah she! I so can't wait to get my license!! Like seriously... So, Cousins Day Out is still on planning. So can't wait. haha. Ooh, speaking of which, I dropped the neoprints I took with the cousins. Damn. Tak sempat aku scan.

Anyway, Yes. I am still bored. I had been like doing my assignment from just now. Twisting and turning the stupid card... Our assignment this time is about Folding Architecture. Supposed to have learnt it in year one. But since we are the so-called 'Guinea Pigs'... We ended up learning a different thing. But never mind...

Yesterday, I felt like spongebob. You know? Sponge? I was like absorbing 4x more information than I usually do... I felt like I was Patrick in one of spongebob's episodes where Patrick's head was swapped with a 'brain coral' and he happened to be out-of-the-world smart! So that was how I felt yesterday. Lol. Now I feel like the normal Patrick. I got to get out of this house man. I need air. Stress aku! Should go to baba's house and see what plans they have uh. Plus, I am hungry. Lol.

No comments: