Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Whaaaat.

Cool. Guess what? I found out something. I found out that my lecturer, Pau is worse than the devil who uses iPhone. Haha... Lol. My Gawd. HE is soooo Ambitious, I find it difficult to catch up with him. Ok forget it. No point talking about stuffs like this here. Maybe I should just try consulting the 'devil who uses iPhone' and see who I work best with. -.-"

Had a last minute trip with Ziza to Orchard Road just now... Haha... It was a fun one to me. Lol. Although we were kinda belo... We could have just asked for the layout for the *Scape Youth Park first instead of drawing in the sun. Well, not exactly sun, but it was quite hot okay... For some moment in the streets of Orchard Road at 2pm+, I felt that the whole shopping street belonged to me. Haha. Why? Because for once, I went there and there were not a lot of people. But the 'emptiness' was not for long la...

Then our Professional Communication for Designers (PComD) lecturer, What the hell his name is... shiet I forgot! uhhh... Ouh Felix! Yea... He is quite funny. I think he is gonna be fed-up with me sooner or later cos I keep going against him... We seem to clash in our thoughts and I keep giving him answers that are not 'right' to him but he will still accept it because of my rationale... haha. Sorry people, I know some of you hate this word 'Rationale' but I love it (To a certain extent, that is) :I Let me tell you of this one situation when he was quite sarcastic. Somebody increased the air-con temperature to 32 degrees C and the classroom was like so warm. When Felix found out, he went "Who's the BARBIE doll who increased the temperature???" But the BARBIE was articulated as BA-BI. Pfft. For a while there, the class was quiet. He is quite loud uh that Felix... Ish3. And very contradicting indeed. Hahaha. Has a tattoo and dyes his hair like an ah beng... The contradicting part? He is a poet... yada yada yada... And he is soft. ^o)

So basically that is school life. For now. Filled with dilemmas of P2, the sarcasm of Felix and of course, Ziza.

If you are money, I'd become the wallet.
And I am straight. haha.

No comments: