Thursday, March 20, 2008

Gonna be sick...

My stomach rejected my dinner. I was puking in the toilet and that cili padi from my dinner is stuck at the left side of my throat and daymn it hurts.

Okay, so my one of my bestie is heading off to Tioman tomorrow... wah so shiok. haha...
Slamat pergi dan selamat pulang yeee.... hehe...

Anyway. I am tired but i cant sleep. I don't know why... Lol. The stress from this week is finally over! Wheee!!!! It's over and done with! Whatever happens, happens and in a month's time, I would be JUNIOR of Environment Design in Temasek Design School! haha... come on freshies... I'm gonna torture you since we are starting on the slave system... hahahahahah..... So can't bloody wait... Cheyyy jahat sey ni budak!

I'll learn from my mistakes... I shall learn from them and move on...

Currently, to keep you guys updated about my love life, Haha... I'm thinking of no one still...

No comments: