Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Okay...

I salute those who can create good-looking blogskins.
Lol.
Cos seriously, I have no patience to do it.
Maybe, there's not enough want.
Lol.
I prefer blogging than making blogskins.
Lol.
Damn. I have to find someone who can help me change my blogskin.
Lol.
I miss my friends already.
Padahal baru jumpa tadi.
Lol.
My brain is in a mess right now.
I am so lethargic.
I want to sleep.
There's something pulling me back from me being happy.
There's something bringing me down.
Damn.
I need to find what is the problem.
Maybe the problem is in front of me.
Maybe I have not realized it.
Maybe its just me.
LOL.
I don't know for sure.

Where are my 2nd and 3rd siblings?
They are not back yet.
Detention maybe?
Lol.
Little kids still in secondary school.
Lol.

(I wonder how many 'Lol's have I got in this entry... Lol.)

No comments: