Thursday, March 13, 2008

I had not a good night sleep

Currently inside the icebox planning to finish my work

Why did I not have a good night sleep?
Well, there was a cat stuck on the roof of the construction stuff below my house. My room, happened to be near where the cat was sitting and meow-ing. It meowed through the whole night, until morning, its voiced changed! Poor thing. Me? I was sleeping. I could hear it and damn it was irritating. Lol. But some part of me wanted to wake up from sleep and look to the situation. I guess i was too sleepy until at 7 am, when i woke up, It was my cat who got stuck there. FIFAN! I was like... You stupid cat. How could you end up there?? OMG!

SAVING FIFAN
So. Saving her was not easy but also not tiring. Some people who watched me and my brother with the short ladder just act as if nothing happened. Heloo! There a cat stucked there! Even if isn't my cat, I would've bring it down! Wipe off that stupid look on your face! Its such a disgrace when you are with office clothes but arrogant. Why did your mother send you to school anyway? Don't they teach you human apathy? Maybe not, or you were just too busy sticking your nose into that stupid textbook until you did not pay attention!
Well luckily for me, and my brother, we had two good neighbors who helped us. One aunty came down with a taller ladder. damn. So sweet lah you aunty! Thank you aunty! And another neighbor of mine, who is my so called god-brother. Lol. He too came down with a much higher ladder. thanks people!

Im still wondering how fifan could end up down there, or should I say UP there. PFFT. But anyways, She is fine. And I almost cried when I finally held her into my arms. So sad lah... But thank God she is okay. Alhamdulillah.

Naughty pussy cat
You are very fat
you've got butter on your whiskers
Naughty pussy cat!

But I think it should go like this instead.

Naughty pussy cat
you aren't very fat
But you got stuck up on the roof
Naughty pussy cat!

Ok? rhyming tak? Haha... Takpelah... asal korg faham sudala...

No comments: