Sunday, March 02, 2008

What a great weekend!

Currently eating my dinner... :D

Let's talk about... yesterday...
Intended to go to JB with my relatives... On my father's side that is...
But... My uncle was late... by 5, the jam started.
Damn...

Went to eat at west coast or preferably 'Ayer rajah Food Center'
Then to Peninsula Plaza!
:DD Got my cardigan.. My sis got hers too...
Then went to the esplanade... Indulged -Or should I say Watched the others indulge on haagen daz ice cream...
Then to Simpang's Tang. Ate roti prata... for supper...
The curry wasn't nice yesterday... Too watery
But had heaps of fun! :D

Today, We went to changi airport's swensens.
Damn... The service slow lahhh
And I hate it...
really...
Stupid new staffs...

and I bought two shirts :D
too bad I couldn't find that bossini blouse i was eying for...
Damn... Takder rezeki kot...
anyways... I can live with this two...
I like them

haha wth...

-Its better to be loved and then lost, then not to be loved at all...

And my bro bought a bass guitar...
Damn... Whats with people i know being bassist??

No comments: