Friday, March 07, 2008

Such a long time

It's been quite some time since I REALLY blogged. I miss blogging. Been busy with school lately. You know, rushing for datelines and submissions... And I am tired! So tired!! Thank GOD its Friday!! TSK. I have assignments due on Monday still. I have been so busy nowadays, but I am glad I could manage my time properly... Haha. I've not been watching TV or playing games since the start of the block! DAMN! The only fun time I have was when I am with my friends. My besties... Azizah and Sarah. And... Farah... yeah right. Haha. Jokin'. Anyway, I have been reading books. One book I read this week was 'For One More Day' by Mitch Albom. Damn its good. So good, I cried in class while reading. LOL. Phew, luckily nobody saw me! Haha. And I don't mind reading it another time. Now I am reading a book titled 'A Parting Gift' by Ben Erickson. Just started reading yesterday. And I like this book 'cos it has a lot of phrases that is quite inspiring. Like this one:

'When an old man dies, a library burns to the ground ...all your life you're storing up memories of people, places, and lessons you've learned. If you boil it all down, what you have left in the bottom of the pot is wisdom. Sometimes it takes a lifetime to make sense out of what you've learned. Then, if you have the ability to express yourself in words, you can make a lasting gift of it to the world.'

Isn't it a good one? :D I know. This book, it inspires me to write a book. Haha. But I don't want a book which people would have to buy... I mean, I believe you don't have to fork out money for knowledge. The best knowledge comes free. Like experiences... They do not involve money. But TIME. Lol. I don't know where I got this from, I made it up 2 seconds ago. But blogging is also kind of writing a book right? haha! LOL.

Anyway, did you know that my lecturer said I was thick-skinned? I thought it was in a bad way at first. But, it turned out good. He said I am thick-skinned when it comes to failure. Meaning? There is no meaning. But, maybe he is right. Selamba cyclops girl. Haha. He also said, I'm half-way to being a designer. Like WOW! Haha. Wth.

-I have a plan. And I am gonna stick with that plan.

No comments: