Thursday, March 13, 2008

In the library... stomach pain

Currently bored to death cos I can't do my assignment!
And there's this flying ant thing in front of me...
Walking and walking... I don't know where to...
I wonder how It got stucked here... LOL
What's wrong with you animals today??

And that rachna, still not done yet...
Faster laa... I need to use photoshop can?
I'm hungry...
but yay! After photoshop, print... Mount, then can give steph already! Woohooo
Then I'm done for the week already! Whee!

LALALA... Then tmr, off to Tanjung Pinang...
LALALA... Maybe Zalillah's family is coming along... I dunno.
Not sure yet. NVM. The more the merrier. LOL.

Just to clear things up nina, I don't anti or hate ayah's side.
I just find that my life is proving to them and MYSELF that I can be better than who they think I would be. I dun hate them. Sesungguhnya Allah S.W.T telah bersabda...
(Ah da start la nii...) Jangan bermusuh sesama saudara... LEERRRRR

No comments: