Monday, March 17, 2008

My weekend...

:D I enjoyed my weekend :D

Went to tanjung pinang.
But unfortunately, I can't upload the pics right now.
After which, we went to wild2wet and escape theme park.
:DD

Haven't been online for quite a while now.
Haha. And I am still recovering from the jet lag and the sea sick...

At tanjung pinang, the timezone is different -1hr late.
So... Maybe in singapore, it should have been 9pm but, it is still 8 pm there!
Damn. However, it was worth it cos we had more time to enjoy.

Basically, I never stopped eating! The food there was so nice, it was irresistible!
And furthermore, it's cheap there. So yeah. Its like, a big sale, you just can't stop spending cos everything's worth it...

Gosh! I wanna go there again!!! Pls3!! haha...
Oh and I learnt one thing.

Whenever a waiter or waitress asked me what drink would I like to have, they just don't understand the meaning of 'Air mineral', 'Air jarang', 'Air suam', 'Air putih'... Get all the synonyms out of the kamus, they won't understand even though they are speaking Bahasa Melayu (Riau) like us. So. I learnt that whenever you wanna have mineral water, Just say... "AQUA SATU!" That one, they'll immediately understand its mineral water. Funny. Who taught me? The tour guide called "om ajis" (same as my father's name) who kept talking about his 18 year old anak bujang, which I don't know. Haha. Anyway.

So at escape theme park, Went to the haunted house, Played games... Blablabla.... Hmm... Oh ya! The bumpboat ride... There was this hot guy, who was looking at me from the other side. Like i was in the queue then there's the pool for the boat, then there's the water shooter for the people outside. I did not intend to get wet but alas! I did :( This is all because of my lil bro... hmph. But nvm. So, he was looking at me cos i happen to be first in the queue and that would make me his first victim! Ugh. So yea. when I got the ride, We were shooting water at each other. LOL. And I could not really control that stupid boat cos whenever I bump into another boat, My boat will spin and spin, allowing that 'cute' guy to shoot water at me. And Voila! Im as wet as a... nvm...

So I'll post some pics whenever I can... Cos, I'll be busy with my 1m sculpture this week... And then, ITs A HOli-Holiday for me! Wheee! :DDD lalalala....

Talk2yalata!

No comments: