Monday, March 24, 2008

New dreams, new ambitions.

I have new dreams now.
I have new ambitions.
People change.
They change through experiences.
People move forward.
Some just move backwards.
But I am moving forward.
From a smaller fry, to a bigger fish.

I want to keep it low for a while.
Been writing in my diary.
Don't want to share what's on my mind to those who are not keen.
But if you are, just tell me.
I'll share with you a piece of my mind. :D
I'm not a miser. Just cautious.

I do not want to put myself in a spot.
I don't want to end up discriminated upon because of my different views.
Although I have a clear conscience.
But no two feet are alike.

I feel alone in this world when it comes to political or world views.
Nobody I know is opinionated in a way that we share the same views.
Maybe these people have better things to think of, or maybe they are just happy with their lives, that they don't want to think more... Or they are just ignorant.
Like what my ex-principal Mr. Andrew Chew would say, NATO. No Action, Talk Only.

I know what it is like to live in Singapore. I don't deny it. I make no actions. Why? In Singapore, No Money, No Talk. I don't have enough funds, But I can talk. But still no actions can be made because I have no funding! That leads me to my plan. THE PLAN.
THE PLAN > THE STRIVE > THE SUCCESS > THE POWER
okay, I'll explain.
The PLAN: The new dream. The new ambition.
The STRIVE: The shit I have to go through...
The SUCCESS: The empire. My EMPIRE. Its Global, mind you.
The POWER: The ability to create changes.

Note-to-self for now and 100,000 years to come:

Can't Live In This Country!

Thats what my pops would say. :D

Words from the future CEO

No comments: