Wednesday, March 12, 2008

this is so random

Blogging while doing my work... In school!
What de!
Haha. Anyway... I Feel So Lonely.
In this Ice box thing, Which barely has any living things except for me and some other three people... Ugh.

Me so bored laa thats why... Azizah is not here yet...
coming LATER I suppose...
Dektu slalu lambat... Tak lambat, tak sah... Hehe...

Anyway... Yesterday, I got stuck in the rain. Dammit. LOL.
I ended up waiting for the rain to subside in the tampines stadium lobby...
And I was so hungry... Ugh. Nvm Sarah. I dun blame you...
Sekali-skala mandi hujan... haha

So when the rain finally subsided, I walked to the 15 bus stop opposite the MRT station. Mcm tongong binawe mana...

Then this couple, in school uniform, was beside me, showing Public Affection! Hello??!! For goodness sake, give my eyes some GOOD air to breathe in, please??
Kissing Goodbye is okay. But if you do it three times... Subconsequently, it IS disgusting. Ugh. Of cos I did not look at them directly! ... EWW!

So, when the gal walked away to the MRT Station, Me and my MP4, Spending time together with its two heads cuddling my ears... LOL, this guy waved his hand in front of me. I was like, 'WTH?'. So I turned to him and he showed me a hand sign to take of my earphones. Damn. Aperjer budak ni nak tau... Dah lah tadi bercumbu depan aku! So I took them out and he asked. 'Uhh 'scuse me, do you have one dollar change?' What? Do I look like some coin changer to you?? So, I 'Action2' took out my purse and I was like 'Uhh sorry, I don't have any. Sorry.'
Okay... Ape sak ni budak. Merepek. Tak 'cool' langsung... lol! Luckily he is a Chinese. Quite cute for a chinese uh. Anyway... Haha... He IS CHINESE... so I don't give a crap. LOL.

And I came home hungry. So I ate and ate... And after that, like my cat, I took my afternoon nap. Me and Azizah... Sleeping at the same time, waking up at the same time too. LOL. What the! Haha. And It was coincidental ok. Anyway, I gotta do my work now. Will update again when I find the time.

`Yay! Tanjung Pinang on FRIDAY!

No comments: