Thursday, March 20, 2008

Shit days

Let'S talk about 3D Art Fundamentals now since Visual presentation Essentials is over! Woohoo.... Okay... 3D Art fund simply sucked. I hope no lecturers or design staff reads this cos its kinda confidential. Its between me and you okay! Shuussshhh....

I Clogged up the SINK!
Lol. I drained 2 buckets of plaster into the sink and it clogged up... The drain below was like flooded with water and plaster, Sarah actually started poking the drain with an unused cardboard that was quite long but it softened so we had to come up with another idea. Long story short, I used the bamboo stick from the mop. Eww... Some funny brown colored water start coming out... ok I shall not explain or describe it further. But Sarah, She was my superhero all these while. I really owe it to her! like seriously... "Hutang budi dibawa mati"

And fidz, Thanks for helping me for visual presentations essentials, and your aluminium idea...

Ziza, You too! Love ya Muax... haha... short and sweet. mcm aku... Tapi aku tall

No comments: