Saturday, March 08, 2008

So many things to do!

Yet, so little time...

I really can't wait to collect my spectacles because I really find some difficulties in reading... like right now! Damn.
Maybe I shall buy contacts when I am mentally prepared... LOL. (Somehow, I think Ziza never get it why I'll have to be mentally prepared when doing things. NVM. Im just quirky... But in a good way, that is.)

Damn. My left eye is really bad! I can barely make out the words with only my left eye... I forgot how much my degree is. But nvm. I shall check when I get my specs.
LOL. That is like on Monday night I guess... Or tomorrow. I dunno.

So anyway, I have to do somethings out of wire for 3D Art Fund and I have to think about a series of war pictures and a movie poster. DAMN. It sounds all easy, but it's so complicated to me... :( Maybe I should get started with my movie poster first. Then later at night, I shall think about the series of war pictures. Damn.

So thats about school and my to-do-list. Now, I shall talk about my life? Hah! I made a pact with myself and I am kind of mentally prepared I guess. Haha. I think I am gonna look more girlish. Hahahahaha! Lame! I know! But my sister said I look like a guy! So Not TRUE! Is it? Damn. I'm not a boy. Maybe I am a tomboy, but puh-leez! That was like years ago... I'm growing out of it! Anyway, how do you look more girlish when you are a girl? Complicated. I shall just take each day one at a time. :D I do not want to have regrets later.

So. Thats basically my life for now, and shall I talk about my friends? I love to think and figure things out. Find reasons to why things happen, and ask so many questions. I observe and I think, and Dream. LOL. Anyway, I do not know if you would see a link from this to what I'd be talking about. But from what I've observed, I'm always in the middle between Sarah and Ziza. I'm never here nor there. Haha. But I like it. It's okay to me. Of course I'm not saying that Ziza is always the best and Sarah is the worst or Sarah is best and Ziza is the worst among the three of us, or four. But, what I am trying to say is that, the two of them, have their own abilities and plus points. They are the good but in different ways.

For example, Ziza, she is a faithful person. She prays. Clever. Maybe she has an IQ which is way above average cos I'm above average. I don't know. But, she is clever. She is also disciplined. But. She may be childish at times, and hit me a lot. Haha. Martial arts expert. That is only some... Not all, yet. Haha.

And Sarah, she is strong-willed. I can't deny she went through a lot in her life and never fail to share her experiences with me. She has a very high EQ, like me. Haha! But she's not that pious. But I don't mind. She still believes in Allah. And that is fine. I can't do anything. Anyhoos, she is still my bestie and I thank God for presenting her in my life.

So these are some brief descriptions of my friends. I hope you guys can see where I am in the middle... I don't know how to describe myself. Haha. Sorry but I just can't describe myself. I have some issues with myself, like I can't compliment myself. It is just so odd. Nanti orang ingat aku shiok sendiri, nanti susah. Haha.

About my love life... Haaaa.... I shall make this clear. I am not thinking about anybody for the moment. Not even Mr.K. Well, let's just say, he fits my list. But I... I don't know how to put it here... I don't even know how should I convey it verbally. Its just so difficult to understand. Well, its not that I like him until it's a must for me to have him! Tu dah kire tak tau malu! But, lets just say, if he ever likes me, then, I'll think about it... Haha... Boleh gitu?!

I somehow believe that it works this way. Like, If you find that somebody is suitable, that somebody, somehow, doesn't feel the same way. And then, there will be this one weird guy out of the blue, who will come and say that he is interested in you. Like WTH. This happens to me all the time. Like seriously. Haha.

Thats why I always believe in taking one day at a time.

And Zima, don't worry. You will always be my bestie. You will always be remembered as 'The Girl Who Help Me Get B3 For 'O' level Math'. Haha. I will always remember the times where I'd call you in the middle of the night, and we'd be discussing about the TYS questions Ms Cheong gave us. Haha. Damn. It was so fun. I thought I would flunk my Maths until you came. Thanks Zima, For those, Beautiful Days.

No comments: