Saturday, March 01, 2008

I lost my ring!!

OMG... I lost my favorite ring...
Can't live without it!!
I shall just buy a new one to replace it... (If i really can't find it)
Ring!!! Where are youuu????!!!!

It's 12.06 on my clock, and we're going to Johor with Baba, Busu and zalillah... blablabla....
At 3... Hmms... I wonder at what time would we come back home...

He is probably having soccer right now...
:D
We did chat pretty well yesterday...
Gosh I look forward to chatting with him almost everyday...

There's this guy in facebook who wants to add me up...
He looks hot... but... looks aren't everything...
I'm done with people who looks good but brain -No Good...
Haha... I mean... So what if that guy has looks but he does not fit your 'requirements list'...

God brought him to me through my friend.
I shall take a day at a time and not rush things...
Previous relationships have made me wiser...

No comments: