Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Still in pain...

yea... Unfortunately.

Spent my afternoon, or shall i say 2/3 of my afternoon reading a 200+ page handbook my lecturer gave us. So far I've read till page 22. Damn. So long! But fast huh. haha... no lah. Not really actually cos I did the summary too... which I got fed up with half way... Lol. Then I speed-read. What the.

So, I took a break and did a test in Facebook.com. Its a personality test which I find it quite SCARILY true. lol.

Here is the results: I scored 37 on Dr. Phil's personality test
Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

Another test would be 'how perfect is your life?'.

Results?
Your Life Is 72% Perfect
You're a really lucky person whose life leaves little to be desired.

Name analyst (Kinda true too!)
Haha....
P - Productive
U - Ultimate
T - Tolerant
R - Reliable
I - Influential

nyanyanyanya....

So thats my afternoon. And now. I'm going to sleep. The medicine is making me drowsy already. Can't think of what to do or what .... uh nvm.

Catcha lata!

No comments: