Friday, February 29, 2008

Yay! Got my new MP4 Player!

Its small and thin... and black!
Ugh... I'm a minimalist... Look at my things!!
But I love it!

Anyway, currently putting songs into it, converting videos from youtube...
Ouh I just love the Internet...
Thanks cuz for helpin me out... Have a great time in Australia!

So... I've done my paper making! Wohhooo!
And we had a water fight in the studio...
We as in, Me and ziza and sarah...
So kecoh!

Ziza threw lots and lots of paper+water mixture on me...
Making my heart boil cos my shirt had those... paper marks or what would you call that...
And I can't get it off until I reached home!!! So paisey! People in the bus kept looking at me...

There was one funny part whereby the water which I actually wanted to throw to Ziza, went to the lecturers instead... Harith was like 'OI!' and Aida was like 'What? they having water fight uh? haha!' Paisey siaaa....

I got fed up cos I could not throw enough water to ziza...
Then I kicked her butt! Sarah got butt-kickin' from me too!
But she was innocent...
And as soon as I finished my paper...
ME and Ziza went home...
But of course we did apologize to each other after that!! haha...

And guess what... With great news comes bad news...
My family and I did not go out for dinner today...
Why? Something popped up last minute!
My mother and my aunty watched 'The leap years'!!!
MG!!! I planned to watch it with sarah today!
I could've watched it already!!
My sis made planes to watch it today too...
But we thought we r goin to have dinner..
So... yea... DAMN...
Mother! How could you?!
But nvm... We r going to town tmr rite???
Pls bring us to town! If not... haha...
(Extortion uh ni budak.. Bagi pelempang pun okay gak...)

So basically thats my day... Unforgettable memories...
:D

-And he is still not online yet... Balik lambat kot?

Yea zima, lagi lagi ku JATUH cinta

No comments: