Monday, February 04, 2008

Why??

Why do I keep falling in and out???
Just by sincere words??
Why??
I fall easily for sincerity, honesty... etc.
He is too good for me...
You know... those innocent and naive type.
Oh so cute...
I was moved to tears after reading his post...
:(
My oh my... I don't know lahh...
So weird. After one goes, another comes...
PFFT.

And I have to tune that guitar for my sister cos I messed it up! haha...
Sorry2.

So here it is,

I can't make up my mind
I want you here but I want you there
You're too good for me
I know this isn't fair

I won't let my desires conquer me
cos it hurts when I make the wrong move
It tears me apart when I have to let you down
So baby, just let me follow the groove

I can't believe all these things are happening too fast
All these while I thought I could stand on by my own
But I know, nobody's gonna be there
When I trip and fall over a stone...

Please understand me...
All I need is that you know me some more
Oh I'd love it if you could read me like a book
So honey, let's walk off that door

No comments: