Sunday, February 10, 2008

Boring day...

Did not go out...
And Trust me...
Whatever I did, did not go my own way...
Until I cried to God for the depressing situation...
LOL... And until then, things have been better...
Thank God!

Azizah is back from her holiday...
Yeay! In fact I am chatting with her right now...

And umm...
I had been flipping through the Female Magazine
Which belonged to my mom... God, it was so thick!

Out of boredom, I read every single word I could find...
Even those teeny weeny little words which states the model's name at the side of the page... LOL... Waddetoots... I know...

And I found out something... The kaffeyah (the scarfs guys in the middle east wear on their heads, usually red in colour) is in trend and the Hollywood best dressed stars are wearing them... LOL! Whaddatoots! Orang dah pakai bertahun dahulu, diorg baru nak pakai... I am not bragging, I mean serious, I wear it during Hari Raya in 2004/5 i think... LOL Guess I am ahead of trend... Trend setter tuu namanya... Haha...
Nonsense. But If I think through it properly, I wore skinny jeans some months before the trend started... Whoaa.... Bangga uhhh... haha... tak lah merepek ajek!

So... Another article struck me. And I saw these words which sounded like "Chemistry is when you 'mirror' the other person". Then I wondered... No wonder I cant forget those guys who had that 'mirror' impact on me! Like my first love... Si Farhan tu... The first time I met him, I liked him a lot... And I started to 'mirror' him, and he 'mirrored' me... Lol... No wonder... And my sec sch crush... I 'mirrored' him, he 'mirrored' me, but we never went out together... I still can't forget him... :( He is the most perfect and cutest guy I've ever met... Oh so sweet lah... Only I will remember those moments we had... No one ever knew because It was kinda low profile... He made it look as if there really is nothing happening in the eyes of the others... But I guess I made it obvious... He is so mysterious! I like! Okay enough about him... If I talk about him, I'll never stop...

Umm... Oh yea. About my clothes. They are ruined!!! Just because of one bloody pair of pants... The color of the pants went down... PFFT. Now my Mango and I.P.Zone shirt is ruined. I used clorox and it became worse! Condemned already lah... Like one of the Malay's sayings, "kerana nila setitik, susu binasa..."

So sad lah...

And I dunt celebrate valentines...
You know what valentine's means?
The great one or something like that...
There is the reason why in this blog...
Go check suzairhe's blog if you really wanna know,
The link is on the exits... :D
Its just that valentines is 'syirik'...
If you ask that person, "would you be my valentine?' It is the same as asking that person "Would you be my GOD?"
Haha... Luckily I've never celebrated it...

Moral of the story? Amirah still remembers her past.

No comments: