Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Happy mood mood!

I Am So CareFree today...
The only thing that is smothering me now Is the fact that I haven't done my prayers...
Well I've just finished my research...
Waiting for darling Ajijah to send me my ppt...
Waklu.com betul...

It seems to me now that I'll have to go online again at night... lols
What the toots...
Luckily its Tuesday!
No tutoring!!
Wheee....

Tmr presentation... :(
And for the first time in my life, I finished a bowl of Instant noodles -Chicken Myojo
Kesian budak nie eh... Slalu makan tak sampai stengah mangkuk... Padan lah kudud!

But nevermind! I'm eating more, exercising more and happy more! I dunno y i am happy...
No boyfriend, not married, not having my first child yet... I just don't know what is wrong with me!
Doctor!! Help!! I'm excessively happy!!!

Malu kaper babes...
Waklu! Kikih

No comments: