Saturday, February 09, 2008

Lessons

Currently fed up of doing my research...
Nothing has been going my way today...
Maybe it is because of my current condition...
Tired, stressed... Man, those descriptions make me look as if I am old... And damn it reminds me of the Halal foods booster advertisement on TV! LOL!

Imagine, I reluctantly washed the clothes cos I was damn tired. Not realizing that the pipe where the water from the machine goes out from is not placed inside the toilet! Instead it was on the kitchen floor... Pfft! The kitchen floor was covered with water after a few darn minutes... I was woken up from sleep by my sister who shouted at me for my carelessness... Mann I'll admit that today, for once, I am the stupidest person on Earth! I just feel so stupid! I can't get things done today... Why? Because I am tired. And I think I am so damn full of excuses such that I can fit my excuses (If only they were a physical matter) into the Bedok resevoir... Haha... Like real!!

Today, A lesson learned... No matter who you are, Clever, Rich, Royalty or whatsoever, treat every one damn person the same... Do not treat them differently just because they look filthy in your eyes... Why? Because there is no man on Earth who never make mistakes! Even the Kings and Presidents and what-have-you, make mistakes! In fact, the bigger your responsibility, the bigger your mistakes are... And... When you make a bloody mistake, who covers up for you? They are the people whom you see filth in. They are the same people who would save your bloody arse when you badly need it... and if you don't treat them properly, I'd just bloody pray that you can save your own bloody arse.

When I messed the kitchen up, it was my sister whom I had always thought of as academically stupid, saved my arse... And today, I learned how to appreciate her. Luckily she helped me clean the mess because basically I did not know how to clean it up by my own bloody self... (Do you feel the sense of anger and regret that I am having here? I don't like the feeling! It's like telling myself I am shit! I don't want you guys to feel the same one day, thats why there is a very big emphasis over here... and if you won't heed this advice, trust me, you'd feel worse than that of a horse poo... A dinosaur poo maybe...) PFFT. I know... You don't have to say it... I am Useless!

Anyhoos, I shall thank my sister here and in real life, which I've already did. (and she gave me a smirk! -I deserved it anyway...)

Oh and my mom's friend, Kak Mariana wore one of my slipper and she left hers in my house... Lol... WTH

I want my slipper lah! hehe

No comments: