Thursday, February 14, 2008

:D

Tomorrow, we are going to T3!
But... Also, tomorrow, another week of school ends...
So sad...
I wanna see my friends!

Anyway... I am confused today...
I do not know exactly why...
And I hate uncertainty...
I feel suffocated...
I don't know why...
It's like there is no room to breathe...
Maybe it's the pressure the tv shows give me...
Haha I know this sounds weird...
But hey! what can I say? I AM WEIRD!

My lecturer said we were supposed to sleep at 5pm today...
PFFT. He doesn't want us to be late tomorrow...
Imagine! We have to be in school at 8.15 AM tmr!
Crazy!
8.15... Im still at home...
Applying make-up or still bathing! haha...
What the hell...

I have my individual assignment to do...
Man, its a design critique essay of 1000 words...
Well, not that I can't handle it, but I hope I'll do it right...
Eeee... so excited for tomorrow... Dun ask why! I don't know!
And I am hungry!

Like Kak Ana said, "Dekni Makan jer banyak! Tapi tak gemok2!" (Oh sorry! Jangan jealous yeah... Haha!

No comments: