Monday, February 11, 2008

Lalalala~

So happy today I dunno why...
Haha... Budak giler on the loose!!! BEWARE!

I got one random question!
What is your facial REGIME?

Mine? Easy peasy...
Kao Biore facial scrub to unclog pores
Followed by Clean and clear deep action cleanser and oil something3....
Toner by Artistry...
Moisturizer by Credit Beauty... :D
And besides that, I use:
Kose's nose pack once every 3 days...
Facial mask (purifying and relaxing) once every week...
And I can't live without my oil blotter (Pink -Clean & Clear) and NexCare 3M Acne patch and my Clean & Clear speed acne clearing gel... :P
Big Clean and clear fan huh?!!!
Whats yours?

I've been fighting acnes on my forehead and right cheek for about 2 months or so now... PFFT... Bloody hell... Mom said I should not think too much about it... The more I think about it, more will grow. EEE DOWANNNN!

But they are getting better now... My secret?
Hehehe...
Besides Oil blotter, Speed acne clearing gel, acne patches and washing my face with 3-4 times a day, I do the Ablution! Ahahaha...
Really... After I pray, people keep telling me "Eh berseri muke... Aper buat?" Then I'll be like... HUH?? I have just finished praying... But the people at school dont see it lah.. Maybe they see it but they just ignore... lol. Waddertoots.

Oh and I practice something my father thought me. Wash hands 3 times (Bismillah) Wipe face with water 3 times from chin to forehead in a circular motion while saying "Nur Allah Sheikh Allah, Berkat doa ku LAILAHAILALLAH, Ku semangat Cahaya seri naik ke mukaku, senyum dipandang manis dan berseri"

I don't practice the sayings but I only practice the movements of the hands while washing my face... It kinda uplifts the whole thing and doesn't pull it downwards... Konon2 seri naik lahhh...

So yeah... that is what I always do...

And I think I have a curse or gift I can't make it out.
Its just that I can't be complacent or in Malay (Cakap besar) cos once I do so, the opposite will happen. Like one time, My cousin asked me, "why is your face so clean?? What do you use??" Then I answered, "nothing, just tap water..." She told me, "If you don't wash your face properly with soap, acne or pimples will start to pop out..." I put away her words and said, "Nah... nothing will happen.... I'm sure"
ZZZ....
Ah amik kau... Sure?! ni acne seme dah keluar... sure bak hang! Tulah orang dah cakap degil!!! Sakarang tgk aper dah jadik?! Kecik2 taknak mampos, dah besar menyusahkan aku!! ~ Why am I talking to myself like this in my blog? People are reading okay... Waddertoots....

Waddertoots. Whaddatoots. Wadatoots. Waddetoots. wadetoots. Aiya! MAderrtoots lah... haha. Which one better? Change my blog name to wadatoots.blogspot.com nak? Taknak uh... tak senonoh jek... hehe...

I'm Bored so I'm randomly behaving like crap in my blog... Aiyo kesian budak nieee...
School ended early... I did nothing at school except for a few sketches... And learned how to sketch a cylinder in perspectives. WOOOW... PFFT... (Haha... action uh... mentang2 cikgu cakap die bagusss... si mapedom kat dalam class tu lagi baik... Cikgu cakap dier pandai, leh gi advance level like me... But when asked to sketch one point perspective, dier gi buat 2 point lak... Tu lah action... org dah ckp taknak dgr... Amik kau baht! Haha... tApi takper... Belajar dari kesilapan. Like the saying "Its through imperfections that they are perfect." Alamakkk.... Tak leh angkat seyyyy! Literature lah pulak budak biol nieee... haha... EL-LEH kapeerrr....(new phrase from CMYK tv sitcom on suria:P) Huda cute uh. KK biol.

Seblum aku biol lagieee kat sini, Seblum aku terbawak2 biol aku sampai metta school, LEbih baik aku blah dari sini... Kalau aku continue, takkan habis nyer... project pon lom jalan... ishk3... Y is smell mcChicken uhhh?! Org tgh lapar2 niekkk... aisyoooo...
klah... Chiowsinchi! :D

No comments: