Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What we talked about...

Superficiality (Looking at guys)

Hahaha... What a topic to talk about...
But I'd love to share this...
Why people are superficial
Well to me, there are only 2 reasons...

One: They think they are too good
Two: They have seen enough...

I must admit...
I am superficial...
Because I have seen enough...
And I am tired of seeing, For NOW...

I think I've wasted so much time in looking at guys deeply
And we both end up hurting each other or getting hurt in some way...
That is so pathetic And I am So SICK of it.
That's why I'm like this.

When the time has come where I start to think seriously of relationships,
only then I'll stop being superficial.

Man... I did not know that I am shallow until Sarah brought up the topic...
Haha...
Well, it's not wrong to be superficial when you are not serious about getting a BF yet, right?

I always believe that the perfect partner would be someone whom you always have to see everyday in your life...
Your day would be meaningless or shall I use 'Bad', if you don't see him/her for one day...
Right? I mean, that is one of the reason why it is called love.
If you do not mind not seeing your partner for at least 3-4 times a week, I shall say, its just lust...
Awww. Sad.

Well, at least I had real Puppy LOve... hahaha... What the!

Hope comes after letting go.
And when you hope... That hope will bound to crash somehow...
But remember...
God never let things happen without a reason...
I still hold on to that!

Heart peelings... Chiows

No comments: