Wednesday, February 06, 2008

mother daughter relationship... hahaha yea rite

Went to school today and gladly, it ended early because of CNY. What I did today... hmss. LEarn how to draw two point perspective, which was quite okay cos i was the first to get the drawing right... haha. Yessa...

Mr.Ronald looked at Azizah's work and he said it was wrong. He was quite indecisive actually, then turned to my paper and said, "That is....", and he showed a thumb's up. WOW! I was sighing with relief cos I hated doing things over and over again. Trust me. That thing we were drawing was a house which has a minang kabau roof!

So I happily went home... And saw Ibu. She asked me one very random question.

Ibu: Where are you from?
Me: From school lar... where else?
Ibu: No performance today uh?
Me: No! We learned how to draw instead... -.-"
Ibu: Ya Allah! Boringnye.... Ingat pergi dating tadi...
Me: Mana ade... Takde boyfriend pon... nak dating aper?
Ibu: Then go find one lah...
Me: For what? Waste my time and money only...
Ibu: Why waste money? Your bills I pay what... Where you got money...
Me: Then... Waste your money lah... Haha!

What the toots! hahahaha.... Ader ke mak yang cakap ngan anak dier macam tu... Pelik uh mak aku ni...

So. I plan to go to town today but hey. Shops are closing for the celebration... Haiz... I'll be stuck at home. So anybody who feels bored, pls give me a ring k. I'll be needing it. :D

No comments: