Monday, February 25, 2008

He stole my heartttt... hahahaha

OMG!!!
I shall wait for another how many years to come...
Heee... (Gatal!)

Anyway, got loads to tell, so little time...
I'm rushing to do my assignment actually...
Hee...

So. Firstly...
Visual Presentation Essentials (VPEss)
Bloody bapok-ish lecturer...
Thats all that I have got to say cos...
I do not want to accumulate more sins...
Talking about him is just a waste of time and sins...
Hehe...

Secondly,
3D art fundamentals.
Hahhaha... My dear lecturer...
Why is your lil fly opened??
We are not laughing about your hair...
:I
Tried to warn you through sms so you would not be paisey...
Ouh but that bitch got ya...
Sorry... hehe... but it was quite a laughter...
And... At least you have been a fool for just...
Let me see... -a few minutes!
Haha... NVM... Dun be paisey...

So...
What about my title for today?
Lets just say, that I have found HIM
but he doesn't know...
He is the PERFECT guy for me...
All I can say for now he is a LIBRA...
Hehe

They say Libras and Capricorns can have a long-lasting relationship...
I shall just wait for him to finish his NS days (opps! Is that a hint there?)
Cos... They say... Do not ever date a guy who is undergoing NS...
Financially low and... No time... hehe...

Doa-doa jerlah yer agar jodoh berpanjangan...
For now... Lets just be friends...
:D

No comments: