Tuesday, February 12, 2008

my sister gave me two sticks of pocky... :)

Here I am being happy...
There Is my Dear friend, sad...
Why?
Believe in HIM.
There is always hope...
Its your choice...
Talk to yourself more...
Write more poetry of sadness...
Think. That is the most important thing.
Think of what have happened till things went wrong.
Things happen for a reason...
Do not call it fate until it is really beyond your control...
For only cowards do so.

I remembered.
In my secondary school days...
I did not want to take my o's.
I was scared, lazy, blablabla...
My morale was damn low...
People looking down on me...
Treating me as if im shit...
Then I self-consoled myself...
I told myself, by sec4, the world will end. Confirm.

But no. It did not. I still have to take my o's.
Who pulled me up? People around me... And MYSELF.
Life is about making choices.
Its the people around you whom you choose to consult...
Its the choice of how willingly you want to get that help...
It is the choice of the millions of choices you can make...
You just have to make the right, rational and logical choice...
There never is a shortcut in achieving happiness...
And the future comes only one day at a time...

That is 1/100 of my life story, but the most meaningful one...
The story where I fell and I managed to pull myself up...
All thanks to HIM up there. He gave me a brain bigger than a bird's, bigger than that of a prawn... Just to think...

Keep holding on.
Just stay strong my friends.
I'll be here for you.
You'll make it through. Insya'Allah

Credits for inspiration:
Siti Sarah, My friend, Sister, My gift from God...
Not forgetting my other treasures too...
I do not need to name you...
If you think you are one of the treasures God presented me with, you will be. :D

No comments: