Saturday, February 09, 2008

Blue hearts goes camping!

YOU ARE A BLUE HEART PERSON
A person with a Blue Heart is an emotional person. Such people make affectionate lovers and are usually sensitive and are cautious drivers. They are introspective, reflective and have a primary concern for self.
http://apps.facebook.com/heart_color/

yea okay... whatever you say
Now I'm dark if you may
Very tired too I could say
It was a very tiring day...

Lol... I can make a poem out of this too?

Went out with the coolest people on earth
Kak Mariana, kak Linda, Abg Fauzi 3G, Abang Faisal, and my family...
Overnight at Pasir Ris Park (PRP) Hah... Gerek kannn....
So then I did not sleep until 4 and the wind... It was so cool like air con... haha...
I was shivering and i wanted to pee in the middle of the night. Aiyo.
So cold larrr! I did not go to the toilet cos it was so quiet... and, Tahan lah satu malam... ape lagi!
When I woke up, my toes were blue... lol and I cycled to the toilet, which was quite far, with my bro's bike. But trust me... The environment was good... haha... Can we do it again?!
Then pack up, the people went back to my house and karaoke... now they are watching 'Kekek sey'... Mmg kekek. :D

Nobody contact me these few days and it is boring... So damn boring...
Only that yesterday I msged fie bcoz i was bored...
PFFT.
Ahhhh... Why does it go like this?
When I am bz, I'll be too busy, and when I'm not, I'll be too free...
I think it is true that humans are never satisfied with themselves...
:I

Now I am so damn tired... I can sleep straight away... lol
But i don't want to... there are some things I have to do... Like my darn research...
I think I'll do it later after I surf at around 5.40?
Ok can. :D

Moral of the story: I am bored!

No comments: