Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yippeeeee....

:D
Learned a lot of things about him today... :D
Wow... He is like the guy version of me!
We love to do the same things!
We have the same taste too!...
Gosh... All this in 4 days...
Not sure if I am going online tomorrow...
Going out to celebrate my parent's 18th wedding anniversary!! yay!
And my mp4 has come... Wheee... Shall take it tomorrow or something...

:D Okay.. now I have the mood to write...
Lalala... But I don't know what to write about...
How??

Ouh okay... Maybe I should write about...
My 3D Art Fundamental class tomorrow...
Boohhoo... So sad... Me, ziza, shaad, Sheryl, hafiz and lydia is in the RED zone...
MEaning... we are failing... but its only assignment...
Me and ziza, we are going to do better!
Go FIGURE!!

-So disappointed with myself... But he brought my smile back:DD

No comments: