Monday, February 04, 2008

Hypotension strikes back!

This time...
It was revenge! Haha.. What the...
Anyway, I was on my way to Kallang in the MRT with Zizyziza to do our project, which was due today! LAst minute!! Along the way, the train was packed and my head started aching. Damn it sucked. I kept thinking when would the stop come. I had to stand, mind you. So, somewhere in kembangan or something, darkness crept and I passed out for about a few minutes until I found myself on the floor. LOL! Paisey! Luckily it wasn't on the bus, and that ziza was asleep. While standing!! WTh... Padahal kawan dier kat seblah pengsan, dier tak tau... PFFT! Haha... I felt weak for another 4 hrs or so until i got myself a panadol... And Poof! After a few minutes, I was back to normal. Thanks to my friends who supported me, and pringles! haha!

But it was fun passing out. Can I do that again? Please?! But this time, in front of some cute guy which will help me! hahahaha.... what the!

No comments: