Monday, June 23, 2008

Bam-bi-bam doop-doo-pe-dey-dooo

Ok. Me so hyped up today. Today was supposed to be a lunch-date with somebody. Was supposed to have it at one p.m. But it wasn't confirmed. It was only agreed that I will meet him if I can.

Had guest lecture in the morning by some marketing guy from Cambridge University Press, who gave us a pen and I got a Document Folder, or what it is called, for answering his question - kinda. So anyway, after which, returned the DSLR to Hassan :) and passed Swee something. Then we went waiting for someone's sayang's (hehehehe) sms... Which he did not sms lah. Aiyo, Then accompanied that someone to wait for her parents cos she wanted to go to her baba's house.

Made my way back home, and just after the Tampines Regional Library bus stop, he gave me an sms stating that he was done with his lecture! What ther!! Should I have wait a little while longer, we could have had lunch. Pfft! But what the heck. There will always be a next time. I just hope that I haven't got one strike yet. haha.

Moving on. I came back home and guess what?? There was no food. -.-" My mom didn't cook before going out. I swear I regretted not waiting a while longer!!! I had to walk to Elias Mall to buy a packet of chicken rice for myself... How pathetic is that?? Very. But it did not end there. I had no appetite. Possibly because of the lack of sleep. Ate like a few spoonfuls and went to take a nap. Seriously. Today was so damn PATHETIC.

Oh I shall not tell you about my phone. I spent the whole day using my sister's phone! Dammit.

However, the pathetic-ness ended once I got my beauty sleep back :D
Thanks to him. Hahahaha...
Was basically sms-ing him all day. haha.
I tell you, he never reads my blog. He doesn't know the link but he can find. But. He doesn't read my blog lah. For sure. Ziza will say, "But you never know!" But still, I prefer him not reading my blog. Haha.

I am so scared that if I meet him, I will be disappointed. But we will be just friends what! right?

No comments: