Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Headache headache.... go away!

Met Tony for consultation today and damn it was funny, especially the part where he adjusted his... nvm. Then he treated us. :D And... I actually thought he drove a Toyota... But actually, he drives a Lexus laaa! (Mmg betul ape Ziza cakap, aku pandang org takde mata... heh!)

So, stayed back in school until 2? or was it 3? Went home, and popped a panadol. I was kind of like sleeping when suddenly I woke up and remembered I forgot to take pics for the group assignment!! kentot sey! Luckily, Sarah was still in school. So she took for me.

Since the head was still spinning, I popped another panadol! And this time, I went into a very deep sleep. When I woke up, I had running nose. Pffttt... Now I am like, using so much tissues... I wonder how many tree's I've killed...

Anyway, my face looks like some corpse. I hate it when I am sick. Ugh. But nvm, 'they' (dunno who) said that if you are sick, that means your sins are being 'thrown away' or forgiven, like that lah. So. Look at the bright side of life!

Tomorrow... Lunch :D Won't tell you the time and venue. Nanti ader jer korg nak spy. heh.

-I never regretted crying yesterday :D

No comments: