Thursday, June 12, 2008

When Light turns into Darkness...

I have not been myself lately.
I see that but I am avoiding the facts.
What? Why? I don't know. I am confused lah.
Very, very... Confused.

This is so... making me cry now.
But I shall hold back.
I shall cry like a baby later. :I

When it is right in front of your eyes
You know and you treasure...
But
When its lost, it STILL feels like it's the end
However, you know it will come back for you

Thus,
You feel contented and happy...
But,
You still feel down...

What is it?
its Making you confused now right?
its Making you lose your appetite...
its Making you shed a tear... or even buckets

But hope is instilled...
Faith is holding on...
Patience would become a virtue
And life would become more meaningful.

I've ran away from the facts,
Now I am searching for the truth.

P/s: I'm missing you, come home soon

Everything that happens, has it's wisdom

No comments: