Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dang...

I am tired and I want to sleep. (but i can't cos it's asar.) The headache is killing me, I think. Salt, salt, SALT! That's what I need, yea. Get me that for my birthday present yaw! haha. joking. Don't be a cheapo and buy me salt. Haha. But it's the thought that counts... But anyway...

Lunch? Hahaha.... That one is more 'doinks'! I found out that he is soooooo damn short. But he told me he was 1.7! Anyway, not my loss. Maybe its my heels? But my heels ain't that high. Maybe he slouches?? Not sure. I'll ask him later, but God! He looks more like 1.6?

But great guy lah. Only short. Alas. If he was taller, I would consider dating him. hahahaha. Doinks eh ni perempuan. But oklah, got a new 'live' friend who shares the same interest as me. hahaha.

A lot of silence when Nas and Ziza were with us. But once they went off, we started talking... A lot. But still, shy2. hahaha. But when we wanted to go our own separate ways... The conversation rate was going faster and faster. Eventually, our conversation had to be put to a halt... :I

Quite disappointed that we had to stop talking lah. But... There's always the MSN and the SMS.

So Mama Gi, you know what that means!!

No comments: