Wednesday, June 18, 2008

:S

She wants to kill me then hug me? hahaha... What ther!!
She thinks I'm immortal issit? Cannot die?
Haha. Cute lah she.
~But I'm wwayyy cuter...! Irresistable cutestuffs.. haha

Ok lame.

I woke up at 10.05 just now... I mean, I did not really wake up... I was still sleepy. Haha. Mama came when I was still like, in BED! Went into my room and ask me questions... Ibu also asked me questions! Imagine uh, you sleep and then people ask you to think! I so hate it when that happens... Ugh!

But anyways. Somebody made me cry today~
Not telling. Can't tell.

What more? Oh I woke up and called shawn to ask about the project. Mati hidup balik aku. I was so shocked when he said he was only on the way to school! Hello! Submission is at 10! or 10.30 at most. Shocking and SCARY, Haha. Don't want our efforts and my 'burning-the-midnight-oil' to go to waste. I was msging Tony for extension when ziza msged me to do the same thing. See? we telepathic uh... no need to talk or sms also can. haha. SO, Msged tony and Lucky for us he gave us time extension! Phew...

And now, the dude there is like doing his assignment. Bored lah. Tired also. Hungry too. :/

No comments: