Monday, June 09, 2008

Picture time!


Okay, let me post some pics now. Haha.

So we went to Vivo just now... My sis finding her stuff and me, extra2, find a sling bag... lol.
Still, I couldn't find any to my liking. But I got rhinestones!!!!

And while waiting for Mikhail (my lil bro), Me and Adilah (my cousin) started pasting the rhinestones to our stuffs. hahah.... this is the final product... The red one is my sis' and the black one is mine :D First attempt and quite proud of it :DD
Sorry the lighting spoil uh.



So this is the pic of my aunty who went for umrah. The guy beside her is her twin brother.. which is my Father lah. People say me, my sis, and my cousin (kak huda) look like my aunty. Lol. Shall take a pic, 4 of us, and show you guys. haha. Ouh, the woman in the middle is Ong's (Zalillah) mom, MY BUSU! :DD

P/s: Nina going Darwin tomorrow... So sad. Gonna miss her for 5 days! Conferm T3 banjir esok... We haven't been apart for more than 3 days... Really gonna miss her. :(

Remember my Havaina's nina!

No comments: