Wednesday, June 18, 2008

my featured friend :D

ok this is kinda~ i mean, VERY long! but I wanna do this lah... haha. Can I? D'uh.... Ok here it goes!

1) What's his/her full name?

Nur`azizah Binte Ibrahim

2) Does he or she have a bf/gf?

Hahaha... Soon? not confirmed yet. haha.... what a qn...

3) Do you know a secret about him/her?

lol. She is not as poised as she may seem to be... there's a lot about her that you don't know! :P

4) How old is the person?

17... Like me. But I'm younger :D

5) Has he/she ever cooked for you?

YES! I remember... Instant noodles with padi. yum!

6) Is this person older than you?

Yubba... I told you I'm younger!

7) When was the last time you thought about him/her?

I think of her every minute. haha.

8) Are you related to this person?

I'm her mother's, so-called, daughter. haha!

9) Are you really close to him/her?

REALLY!

10) Do you have a nickname for each other?

Do we? Maybe. Which one do you want? Me is Tot. Her is Chit. haha.

11)How many times do you talk to this person in a week?

Hahaha... We talk almost everyday lah! Can't live without communicating with her for a day!

12) Do you think she/he will repost this?

Maybe. Hope so... haha. At ther very least, she will copy and paste this whole post, and repost. :/

13) Could you live with this person?

Are you crazy?! It will be a blast! hahah... A lot of adventures could be created you know... One example would be 'Amyra & ZizyZieza: Attack of the Daena!' ;p

14) Why is this person your number 1?

Because... She is... Uhh... A lot lah! But the first reason is because she's another me. I love myself, so I love her too... Right?

15) How long have you known this person?

Hahahaha! you want the sub-conscious one or conscious one? ahaha.... Went to the same kindergarten, played at the same playground, but only met her consciously in Sec 1. She sat beside me during the first day of our Malay class. Haha.

16) Have you ever been to the mall with this person?

Ya... What ther...

17) Have you ever slept over with them?

Ya... hahaha... Y? Wanna follow?

18) If you ever moved away would you miss this person?

D'uh!!! A lot!!! I dunno how I'd survive if one day, she migrates to Egypt *clears throat* and I migrate to Australia *chokes* :p

19) Have you ever given this person anything?

Hmms... Have I? Haha... Dun think so actually. Should get her something huh? one day... haha....

20) Have you ever done anything stupid or illegal with this person?

Stupid? Hah. you kidding me? Illegal? No. we very the the good one!

21) Do you know everything about this person?

Kinda. haha. I think so lah.
Ok. No, I dunno her bra size! hahhaha.

22) Would you date this person's siblings?

Aha! what kind of qn is this??? ok lah if her 2nd bro is a bit more taller, maybe. Her first bro, no... he will ask me questions about the 'supernatural' throughout the whole time that he sees me. So. Teet! next!!!

23) Do you miss him/her?

Like now? haha. maybe. ya. I wanna talk to her. Can?

24) Have you fought before?

Lol! Have we? we argue a lot sometimes. Define 'fought' pls. If physical, a lot of times. She LOVES bullying me! haha. But maybe it's because she can't resist my cute-ness. hahahah! what ther~ JOKIN'!

25) Have you gone skinny dipping with this person?

She doesn't even know whats that lah, until Sarah and I explained to her yesterday morning, when we looked at that bapok's friendster pics... haha.

26) Does this person have a fetish?

Fetish? hahaha... hmsss.... A lot lah. hahaha. Especially fetish for that 'guy'...

27) Is she/he on drugs?

Yea. Drugs for prevention of P****Es... Go figure... Haha.

28) Do you know this person's shoe size?

8/9

29) Have you ever worn this person's clothes?

ya! So biggg. Im S and she's like L?

30) Have you and this person made up a hand shake?

Have we? no we stick to conventions... Never forget our roots... haha. cam faham!!

31) If it was "freaky friday" would you switch bodies with this person?

OMG. That would be freaky! hahaha. Never thought of that yet... but maybe no. I prefer being skinny. Can't imagine myself in her body. If I do have her body, I'd make sure I'd starve till the weight goes down to 50!

32) Has this person ever seen you dance?

Haha. Danced? MAybe...
Oh shiet! Yea! ahahah...

33) Have you ever heard this person sing?

Heh... Yubba.!

34) Do you know this person's friendster password?

YA. Why? macam nak jer....

35) Do you know this person's best friend?

Yeap :D Includes me! haha.

36) Have you and this person ever gotten into a fight that lasted more then 2 days?

No. Never. Hope we won't. If we do, I'd give in in 3 mins!

37) Does this person cry alot?

No... Her heart like stone! So 'keras'! Her mother also agrees!

38) Have you met any of this person's family?

Hahaha... A lot seyyyy....

39) Have you and this person went clubbing?

Jam and hop. Does it count? If no, then too bad uh. We good-girls-'haven't'-gone-bad yet!

40) Do you know how to make this person feel happy?

Lame jokes. and Shopping? ahha.

41) Do you and this person talk alot?

What ther. I told you I can't live a day without communicating with her!

42) Have you licked this person?

Hahahahaha! What the... No. I dunno if I ever had, accidentally. But, No. I think she will taste like vanilla? hahaha.

43) Have this person ever yelled at you?

Yuubbba.... Scaryyyy....

44) Have you and this person got into a fist fight?

fist? no lah... Where got. Her body doesn't need to be hit. It would still swell. Dun ask me why... I dunno y.

45) Do you love this person?

Ya duhhh... I told you already what!

46) Do you want to be with him/her forever?

Can I say... YA! ahahaha

No comments: