Saturday, June 28, 2008

:D Let's Get Through This Okay?

Firstly, despite health not being on my side, friends made my day. I'm very thankful to God who had gave me guidance. And I do not regret having the 'impromptu' conversation with a friend of mine. I take this as one step taken as we forgive ourself and move on with our lives without holding grudges. Of course, now, there is a thin line between us. Things wouldn't be the same anymore but for the fact that she took the initiative to notice me, whether it was pretending or not, made me thankful and happy. :D

Secondly, I feel sorry for myself. Haha. I don't know why I have something about visiting the doctor's or taking medicine. I want to find this doctor Baba told me about. He is a Muslim and from what Baba has told me, from his experience during his consultations with this particular doctor, I find him (the doctor) trustworthy. This is because Baba once asked him if the illness could be cured and how long would it take (the effectiveness of the medicine), But the doctor shook his head and put his index finger to his lips. And he said, "This is the effort that we put in. It all depends on Him. Do not question His decision because He is the One who knows best."

Alhamdulillah, I am getting better now. I think and I hope it would not be a problem to start on whatever I had been missing later. I guess all I had to do was 'pass out'? hahaha. Yes, I passed out in class just now. Lol. And as usual, Azizah did not notice it. Pfft. How would she notice? It looked as if I was sleeping. But I managed to send her an sms saying I couldn't take the pain before I passed out. Whatever happened after that, I don't know. My head was still on the table when I gained my consciousness. *Phew* Luckily, nothing bad happened. :D Syukur. I really learnt a lot these few days.

Oh and Thanks Zizy for the 'lozenges' or something... It really helped. Thanks for the ride too. Really appreciate your concern. We'll recover soon aite :D Jazaaka Allahu Khayran

Oh God. Please give us strength because we are not going to disobey you and give up. We shan't be losers in the hereafter but You are the one who knows best. Forgive our sins and show us guidance. Amin.

No comments: