Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nina - Darwn, We? JB!

Nina is gone. For five days. And I am counting down to her arrival home.

Sent her to the airport. Cried like... I dunno. Like a baby... yea. Like seriously... haha.

But I maintained my composure. After she kissed my hand and I hugged her, I quickly put on my shades... haha. What ther. I know.

Firdaus, her boyfie was there. I don't know if my mom knows she has a boyfie but anyways, I still told her. Mom was okay, like usual. Lol. Ibu could even say, "Mane? TU?? Wahhh this one must see!" Then when she saw him, who was sitting behind us, she went "ohhh.... dekni? Ok gak, boleh tahan..." Haha. Still, I find him nerdy. Hahahaha. Takper lah nina, gasak kau.

So after the crying, (btw, the crying didn't really end there.... lol) we drove to JB. Lols. I kept telling the waiters/waitresses that there are 14 of us dining... When actually there was only thirteen... Pfft... I forgot nina wasn't with us. Bengong uh aku ni. Haha. Toobs uh.

Went to Jusco... Wanted to find a new sling bag... but none of which on the racks amused me. So told Ibu... You know what? If I can't find a bag, I'm gonna find shoes!! So I did.

Looked at Sembonia and I forgot what... Liked the design but WTT! They don't fit!!! Irritating sia!!! I had just, painstakingly, found out that I am wearing size 9 now... It used to be 8... Dang. My feet are getting longer as time flies! But not any fatter... Pfft. Which means... It is a tedious to find shoes of my size and fitting! What ther. At last... I saw some stupid shoe, which happened to have my size... And I kinda like the pattern. Pfft... But still... I am so not... Nevermind. I shall just be thankful.

Too bad uh Amyra... Say goodbye to (some of) your shoes! they don't fit anymore!! Good luck in finding a brand or two that fits your two... feet!

Ok. Why am I talking in my blog -to myself?? Dah biol aku ni...

4 more days!

No comments: