Saturday, June 07, 2008

Sending her to Umrah...

Mak long's (my father's twin sister) departure for Jeddah was scheduled at 7.20 but they delayed it... maybe cos of the weather? i dunno. Then they delayed the flight again to 11... pfft. What ther. Haha. So we spent most of the time waiting... And I ate a lot! ok skip that part. Saw Harith and the Bagharib family (my friend - sarah's family) I was shocked cos I thought they were related... ahaha... but no, they were just family friends.

When Mak Long headed into the departure hall, we were like stoning after that... until, I don't know who, said "Eh! what are we waiting for?". Then it struck us. So we got out of the departure hall entrance with sad faces... lol. Then saw Harith again. This time, it was his turn to send his parents in. Too bad I could not see his reaction during his parent's departure... Siape tau... Dier nangis ke... Haha. Anyway... Mak long's family's reaction was kinda funny to me. Pak long's reaction was like... not sure. I think his eye's were red but he tried to hide... lol. Kak Huda was crying like hell... Abang Khairuddin's eyes were red, but he held back... maintain cool. Kak Fiza was not crying... so was shima. What ther. I asked them, "Eh! your mother flying off and you guys are not crying uh?? Wah... so strong uh... keras hati eh korg... haha" Saiful was the worst. He cried so hard lah. but cute. If me, I'd cry harder...

Anyway

After that went to costa sands chalet at Jalan Loyang Besar...
Many happenings yesterday...

Lol. And Very verrry tiring....

Zizy, if you love yourself...
Then what am I?
Obsessed with myself? ahaha
yEA... CAN'T deny I have self-obsession...

No comments: