Friday, June 20, 2008

The Photoshoot

Loaned the camera from school yesterday and started taking pictures in school.
But today, we snapped the day away again... but this time, we went to Millenia Walk, Marina Square, Vivocity and Arab Street.

Lucky for me, Ziza's parents followed along and her father drove. If we had to take the mrt, I could've fainted I tell you! so anyway...

Ziza's family were cute especially her mom... as usual... tgk uh anak angkat dier siaper?! hahaha. what is it again, ziza? makcik so cute eh?? i forgot lah cos everytime i hear that phrase, i will laugh and mama gi will 'cekik' us. hahah

So fun lah going out with them. I appetite gets bigger every time I go out and eat with them. haha. I dunno y... They say, if the food isn't nice, it doesn't matter. It's the company that matters. :D

So Ziza, you know what to do! hahaha... before anything, thanks eh! Tomorrow, bubble tea! dun forget! jk

So... tmr, apel at nine. :I Dang. Can we take pics with that slr tmr?? hahha. Lols.

So tired now. :D

So bye.

Boring kan cerita? aku tau!

No comments: