Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blogging in the dark

It is one a.m in the morning and I can't sleep! I can't read the Tafsir. So, I decided to blog instead?

I am thinking about so many things while trying to sleep just now... But I can't. Wanna catch my train of thoughts?? Haha. I know this will sound kind of weird but anyways, just hear it out will you?

-Should I gain weight? Will I look better if i gain weight or if I don't? If I sleep now, will my stomach digest the 'Nasi Goreng Ikan Bilis' properly?

-What will I do for my marketing assignment? Can we make it as a group? I have to start tomorrow, or else, it will be too late. What should I do?

-Is Ziza asleep now? Would things change? Can we still be like this till the end of our lives? Would we be best friends, forever?

-What colour should I wear this year for Hari Raya? OMG. I have not decided. How long more to Ramadhan? What is the do'a for breaking the fast again??

-What is he doing? Is he still 'menuai-ing' in his World Of Warcraft (WOW)? I think he should be asleep. He's got class tomorrow... at 9 am. So yea, he is asleep.

-I miss Makkah and Madinah. Been missing it all along. When am going there again?

-What does the future hold for me? Will I die tomorrow? What will happen tomorrow?

-WHY AM I SO WORRIED??? Never have I been this worried. But, I am. -.-"

Maybe I should just say some prayers or better, go to youtube and listen to the yasin...

:God, help me.

No comments: