Friday, June 27, 2008

Coolios

I really hope my Aussie cuz gets for me the Arnott's cookies!!! Yum-meh!!!
Was chatting with him just now and his father's friend is coming back to Singapore tomorrow. So they thought of sending some Chips or Cookies here.

Okay, headache is not gone yet. Head's still spinning... Ugh. But it's getting much better I guess. After hearing Chips or Cookies are coming over. :DD Makan ajer tau!

Ok now there's a prob with my stomach.

Zima, I stated that "I would date him provided he is taller..." :D So you know what that means? It means I am still... Nevermind. You get what I mean. :DD

One funny incident just now while tutoring the kids.
Firstly, in one of Sufyan's assesment's question, there was 'Encik Adli'... and I was laughing like hell. Because the question was like... Nvm.
Secondly, Katijah sneezed and she went 'Alhamdulillah!'. So I said, 'Yarhamuk Allah'. My mother was like 'Pandai Kakak!!' (in a tone as of praising a small kid) And I was like... 'Ouhhh okaayyyy.... *Raises an eyebrow*' What the sey ibu!

End of story. The end. Boring kan? Aku tau!

No comments: